Monday, June 28, 2010

Random Act of Cuteness

So I have been back in New York now for about 48 hours. I am still planning (though I am lazy and cannot guarantee) a Naxos roadtrip post.

I was inspired to update this evening by a letter I got in the mail moments ago, sealed in an envelope with no obvious sender.


I had lost my luggage tag (at Gatwick airport, apparently). It arrived alongside this letter, which, if you can't see in the photo, says the following:

Hello Joanna
I found this in Gatwick, so here it is. I though we could be pen pales. I do not know how old you are but I am 9. I am called molly culme-seymour. 
Bye
Molly 


This is the most adorable thing... ever.

2 comments:

  1. ADORBS! those paperchase luggage tags are bad news bears. mine fell off too =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiiiiiiiiit that is sooo cute. little does she know she has found THE BEST PEN PAL EVER!

    also i bet she thinks you are also 9, based on the luggage tag. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete