Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring!

Not much wit here, just wanted the world to know that London can be warm and charming and spring-like. Here's proof. 

Miranda and I went to Euphorium and sat outside before she left, cause it was warm. Never mind the Subway, it's a perfectly lovely area.

Mahself.

Flowers in the park-cemetery next to my dorm

More of em

Blooming trees on my walk to school

BAM! Flowaz.

I am leaving for Stockholm in an hour an 20 minutes... jinkies! Needless to say, I am pulling my first all nighter in like... forever. I will tell you how it happened, I went to Leila's for frozen pizza dinner and soon enough Leila, her boyfriend and I are sharing our various family misfortunes and... next thing you know it's midnight. 

Hooray, first part of my adventure begins so soon! After Stockholm I am headed to Oslo, Paris, Berlin, Poland and Rome!

2 comments:

  1. Joasiu, kochanie. Oczywiście cztam Twój cudowny blog chociaż czasami z opóźnieniem (ach te obowiązki!) Twoje zdjecia to mistrzostwo świata! See you soon in Poland. Love You, kiss you, miss you - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. W NY mieliśmy kilka wiosennych dni. Teraz znów ochlodzenie ale w powietrzu czuć już wiosnę! Huray! Odchudzam Tytusa i już widzę mały sukces - schudł! Kicia śpi na mojej poduszce and is as sweet as only she can be. Staring at me throughout the entire night. We all miss you here terribly. But I ma also happy for you that you travel and see all these interesting places. I never been to Scandinavia myself but I hope one day I will go there. Perhaps we go together. Love - Mom (your unconditional fan in her own way. Don't you ever doubt that (it makes me sad)) Kiss Kiss Kiss :)

    ReplyDelete