Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mr. Blue Sky

Hello it is March and these first two days have been absolutely amazing. It has been warm and sunny so I had to come on here and brag about it.
I didn't have class today so I went to tuesday brunch with Miranda at Andrew's Restaurant (our favorite diner) and then I went on my routine post-Andrew's walk around Islington. I listened to Mr. Blue Sky on loop and smiled to myself and felt extremely content. Sometimes I hate how much the weather affects my mood, but then there are days like today when the weather just makes everything perfect. I took a few pictures, but they feel a bit repetitive since I am often in the same places.

The sky! Deserved a photo of it's own.







I want to live here:

Closeup

For some reason they're really into park-cemeteries here...


Hot chocolate at Euphorium Bakery.

If they don't simulate the experience of crashing into an iceberg I am going to be very disappointed.



A lion chillin on a roof.

Flowers! Spring!

Time to do the dishes?

1 comment:

  1. oooh park cemeteries sound cool! Id rather be buried in a park surrounded by pretty trees, playing children and summer picnics than in a cemetery, where your only company is other dead people or mourning relatives... not exactly a happy resting place.

    ReplyDelete