Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Short Update

So my godmother, Kyriaki, and her two daughters, Sonia (9) and Olga (4), were here for the weekend! They are so adorable. It made me realize how rarely I am in the company of children. Sonia asked me what I was going to be when I grow up, apparently interior design doesn't really spark much interest in children. She told me that she is going to be "three things:" a teacher of 1st or 2nd year students "because she likes kids," a writer (she is currently working on a halloween story), and the third profession is a secret, which will be revealed on Friday. Olga is going to own a beauty salon. On Sunday I went on a walk with Kyriaki and Sonia. I like that walks around the neighborhood have become a part of my Sunday routine here in London.

Kyriaki and Olga, looking a bit serious, but beautiful no less.


I love these next three. They're not the greatest photos, but I feel like they are so representative of the life and mind of a four year old. They kind of remind me of three Calvin and Hobbes cartoon frames.






This is a photo of Sonia and Olga this morning before they left for Euro Disneyland!

I am going to go visit them in Dublin in December!

P.S. The other day I found out that under the kid-proof plastic tablecloth on the coffee table, there is an extensive teacup collection! Awesome.


That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment