Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lightning Round

Lots of things have been going on since I last updated. Last time I promised a post on Brussels. Instead I am going to be a cop-out and cover the last two weeks on my life in 60 seconds.
Miranda and I went to Brussels! We walked around a lot...

took really cliché photos...

and ate at Le Pain Quotidien in its natural habitat.

Caitlin visited me in London!

Adria and her friend stayed in London for a night

We saw some bands perform at Clerkenwell Design Week

Martyna is visiting me presently but leaves tomorrow

I saw a Dr. Dog and Booker T live! I took Toby Leaman's (of Dr. Dog) set list at the end (cause we were standing front row yeyuh!). We also met the drummer (Eric Slick) and shook hands with him! Practically famous.

I am spending these last weeks trying to soak up what I love about London. Here I am, soaking up no sun on my block.

No comments:

Post a Comment