Saturday, February 20, 2010

Clumsy and Tired...

I am pretty sure that if a god exists, (s)he put me on this earth solely to be the subject for her/his physical comedy pranks. I have been back in my London home for about twenty minutes and I've already managed to knock over an open bottle of cherry coke into a drawer filled with schoolwork (and two shirts?), and explode tomato juice all over my bed and various belongings. What gives?! Frankly God–if you're following me on blogger– I find slap stick comedy to be rather dull unless it involves cats, so please find yourself another subject. I swear I have been trying not to be a negative Nancy, but I feel as though my sanity is easily compromised.

On the bright side (luckily there is always a bright side, and it usually involves the royal mail) I got two postcards in the mail, as well as £4 back in Tesco points!

The other bright side is that I just got back from Spain! I am too lazy to write about it now, and am also dreading going through all 800 pictures that were taken. So... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment